Saturday, July 25, 2009



Joel finished his bookshelf this week when Mom and Dad Ricks and Melanie came to visit us. I think it turned out great!! It really looks good. It is a darker wood that matches the table in our kitchen that Joel refinished. So Joel finished it and we got it half way down the stairs and it got stuck....so we had to flip it. But we did get it down the stairs as for when we have to bring it back up that will be a challenge. I finished filling it with stuff last night...so here it is finished!

6 comments:

  1. Way to go, Joel! I can't believe that you have it filled up already. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, well I didnt fill it up it was cindy I just built it =) It does look really nice though. Now when we get our next house someday we can have the book shelf and the table in the same room, or maybe I will just have to make myself a little diner downstairs just bring the table down there and not have one upstairs haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really good, was it worth all the trouble of taking it to Utah? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joel, I can't wait for you to have kids...maybe your kids will be more active than Austin...It will be so fun to watch (sorry Cindy):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha ya it will be fun I am sure!! But I do fill sorry for Cindy too... cause then she will have a couple active kids to take care of.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bookshelf looks way different full. I will have to post a picture with it empty I took a photo when we came to visit when Melanie was there.

    ReplyDelete