Friday, August 7, 2009

The Cake


Joel goes to school at six pm which is when I get off work. So we just barely miss each other...it gets really boring at our house without Joel. If I am not at the gym then I am at home trying to make something new. This Thursday I made a cake. Here it is!




I was trying to make star decorations on it but it turned out more like a sun but I still like how it turned out.
It tasted delicious!!





It was my first time making frosting. It was so good! I couldn't stop eating it. I think I might have beat it a little to long it started to get thick. It was white chocolate...and did I mention it was sooooo good!!!




Here is Joel eating the cake...he seemed to like it. Not as much as me but then again it had white chocolate frosting and Joel isn't too much of a chocolate fan. He loved it with milk and a bowl just like his Papa.

I also made tapioca. It was not very good. LOL I must have cooked it too long. Joel still ate a lot of it though...probably so he wouldn't hurt my feelings. He is a great husband! He is very thoughtful and loving. I am one lucky woman!!

1 comment:

  1. I sure thought that the cake sounded good, I wish that I could have had a bowl of it myself.

    ReplyDelete