Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Bows and Arrows

The last time we went home our nephew Kaleb wanted to shoot bows and arrows. So Joel and I joined him. He shot with the blue arrow because it was sharp and I definitely could not because I would shoot someone with it....or so that is what he said. Here is a picture of him shooting.

Joel was next to shoot and he couldn't shoot with the blue arrow either. Here is a picture of him having just let fly.

Here is the result of those shots. They made it pretty close to the apples.

Next is my turn:) They all ran like ten feet behind me afraid that I was going to shoot them. Silly boys! It did take me a while to get the arrow to actually go somewhere but I definitely had good results.

Here is the picture of my second arrow shot...the yellow one is mine (cuz its not sharp of course.)
But if you notice it is a lot closer to the apple:)

We had a great time shooting arrows...except they did freak out everytime I went to shoot. I did shoot it once over the straw stack...good thing nothing is behind it but the barn. I am thinking maybe I should get a bow and arrow set...hahahaha












1 comment:

  1. That looks like fun...I've never tried it. Way to go Cindi, for showing the boys what us girls can do!

    ReplyDelete