In the fall, we went to Burley on one of our many visits there we brought back the shadow box of all Joel's scout badges and scout stuff. So I found a place to hang it. Then we decided since we were putting it up and there was lots of space on the wall next to it we should hang up the eagle blanket his Mom made him. So I was going to see if I could find one to buy and Joel said he would make one. It has taken a couple of months but it is now done....and it looks amazing!!
Here it is with the eagle blanket!!
Here is an up close picture of the shelf. It matches the bookshelf that Joel made us. It has a nice big top that I can put pictures of Joel on. I love to have pictures around :) All I need is to find some pictures of him from when he was in scouts. I have two from when he was pretty young. I am hoping to get a couple more. So if anyone has one I would love to scan it and get a copy.
I know that my dad took a bunch of pictures of Joel Eagle Court of Honor (since it was on the same day as our Burley Wedding Reception) and he burned them on a disk. That disk used to be in Joels room. You might check there for some pictures.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I will have to do that.
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! Joel is very talented. I had and may still have a bunch of pictures at Joel's Eagle Court of Honor. I think I gave them to my parents this past summer when they were here.
ReplyDelete