Friday, February 26, 2010

Quilting Frame


So I was told I could pin my quilt to the floor but it sounded kind of annoying and like a pain. I looked it up online and wow it must take forever to do it that way. I have no patience for anything like that. But since Joel can make anything he said he would make me a frame.
Here it is!



So the only problem is finding those darn tacks for it. I ended up getting little ones that are miserable! I keep bending them and they are driving me crazy! So next time I am in Idaho we will have to pick some up. We went everywhere today looking for them...even craft stores didn't have any. We have probably looked at 7 stores. I am grateful for this wonderful frame and a wonderful husband that always is surprising me and impressing me how he can fix anything. Another example, he fixed the door to our garage just yesterday. :)

4 comments:

  1. I think some of those projects need to rub off on Mike...he has to have lots of convincing to do stuff like that...and if it isn't simple..forget it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, maybe Joel could teach a workshop to the brothers and brothers-in-law on how to be a handi-man. :) Good job Joel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His motivation is I tell him if he does it he can either sleep or play games...always gets him to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Sleep would get me to do it for sure!

    ReplyDelete