We went fishing today after Joel got off work. We went to the Salem Pond. Last year we went a couple of times but never caught anything.
Today I caught a FISH!!!
I was so excited! We had only been at the pond for about half an hour. It was my first time to catch one. I reeled it in till it got close then it was so big and I didn't have a clue what to do so Joel took over. We put it in the cooler...then the cooler kept moving it was crazy!!
Here is a picture of me with my first fish!
Here is the picture of me when Joel first told me how I was supposed to hold it...I was struggling at first putting my fingers in the gills...it was so gross!!
Here is the fish in the sink...it is so big fills the whole thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment