Last year about August maybe it was July I got this great idea I wanted to make these blocks and decorate the top of the cupboards in the kitchen. So I get distracted sometimes and it has taken me a bit longer then I anticipated...I finished a couple weeks ago. Here is a picture of the first cupboard. For the longest time it only said LIV.
Here are the rest of them. We have the ivy and lights behind them so we can light it up at night. It took me about two and a half months to get up the motivation to finish the last letter...so it said
LIVE LAUGH LOV
Everyone would ask if the E had fell or something...haha nope I just didn't feel up to making it.
The lettering is not vinyl. It is painted on with stencils. So I had to sand them, paint-wait to dry, paint on letter-wait to dry again, take off stencil, then touch it up because I am kind of messy.
Good for you---the blocks look great. You are a great little wife, and decorator. Your house looks so nice!
ReplyDeleteI just loved the turtles too when I saw them. It reminded me of our island experience.
Thanks! I appreciate it...even though it takes me a while I eventually get it done.
ReplyDelete