Friday, November 12, 2010

Baby Ultrasound


We are having a baby!!! We are so excited!

On October 25, we went to our first doctors appointment. That is when we got this ultrasound. It is kind of difficult to see but if you look closely at the top middle the black is just fluid and there is a little one right under the black there. The doctor said at this time the baby is about the size of a cinnamon bear. In the picture it looks like its arm is up by the side of the head. The Doctor also said everything looks great. We got to hear the heart beat it was beating so fast-it was 179 beats per minute.





So we are due May 25. Right now I am 3 months along...which is nice because almost all my morning sickness has disappeared. Joel says we are having a boy that will look just like him...he will be surprised if we have a boy that has red hair...like I had.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys! Glad you are starting to feel better, morning sickness is the pits! Cute little cinnamon bear! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That is SO awesome! I can't wait to find out what you are having.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so exciting that first appointment to have everything confirmed and know that everything is okay.
    We just can't wait to have another little grandbaby.
    We love you and pray for all to be well with mom and baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Everyone! We are really excited! It seems more real as my stomach is starting to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoo! Congrats. As always I hope all goes well throughout the pregnancy, and cant wait to meet the little one in May.

    ReplyDelete