Thursday, August 11, 2011

11 weeks old

This last week Uncle David came and stayed with us when he was on leave from the Navy. He is stationed on the Enterprise in Norfolk, Virginia. We enjoyed having him stay. He made Orin smile and laugh. It is always fun to have family visit. Here is a picture of Uncle David feeding Orin and petting kitty at the same time.



As everyone knows Joel loves playing games. He doesn't like to hold Orin while playing but occasionally I can get him to hold him for a min. Here is the picture of the two of them. Orin is usually staring at the screen. I think all the bright colors and flashing on the game attracts him.



I try to give Orin a lot of tummy time and a lot of attention when I am not working since I have to take him to daycare I am not sure he gets any tummy time there. Here we are after some tummy time.



Here Orin is starting to smile for his Dad.



Joel got him to give such a big smile he stuck out his tongue.



We are very grateful for our beautiful, happy baby. He is such a pleasure to have around.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of the tongue sticking out. SO cute!

    It looks like Joel and your brother are both great multitaskers :)

    ReplyDelete