Saturday, October 22, 2011

Rolling Over


Orin has been trying to roll over for sometime now. He rolled over from the tummy to the back for the first time August 31 but got sick and didn't even like being on his tummy for a week or so. He now loves to roll over. His little arm gets stuck sometimes but he is getting the hang of it. I put him in the middle of the blanket look away and he is off the blanket. He is ADORABLE!! Here are some pictures of rolling over.




These are from September.




This one he is on my bed...notice the drool mark.




This picture is from last week


Also Orin is loving his little feet. He grabs those things and rolls over. It is his new favorite thing. I got him some socks with colored toes and he loves them the most always trying to grab those toes.







The thing Orin loves to roll over for is his toys. Here he is playing with 2 of them.




Here is our handsome boy! He has pretty blue eyes like his daddy!


3 comments:

  1. Oh---so cute. He is a very smart boy. Love him so much---wish I could see that turning over---maybe next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute, especially those chubby cheeks. Way to go Orin, moving all over the place. Colton only recently discovered his little feet and is starting to grab for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I love the pictures of him grabbing his toes.

    ReplyDelete