We started feeding Orin baby food and He loves it! He eats every last bite. Here is a picture of me feeding him before we had a highchair. I just had him on my lap. He did a good job but I figured a highchair was a must so I can do stuff while feeding him.

Joel mentioned how I open my mouth also when feeding him. I try not to now but it is just a habit.
Joel mentioned how I open my mouth also when feeding him. I try not to now but it is just a habit.
The night we got the highchair Orin sat and watched me put it together and was so excited he kept grunting cuz he wanted it. I think he understood it was his. Here he is sitting in it the first night.
I think the opening mouth thing is normal! :) I have pictures of my kids blowing out candles and every else with their lips in blowing position without knowing it. It's cute. Glad he likes his food.
ReplyDelete