Monday, January 23, 2012

Going Everywhere


Orin hasn't crawled forward yet. He can get up on all fours and push himself backwards. He also can get anywhere on his bum. He can reach anything and cruise all around the room. In this picture below he was sitting in front of me then decided he wanted to get me. He loves to grab both sides of my face/or hair and give me a big wide mouth kiss. He is coming in for one in this picture. He has the look of I am going to get you mom.



Orin likes to sit at my feet while I make dinner. He was sitting by me but moved over to the stools. Orin loves to play with the stools. Luckily Joel put some things on the bottom of the stools so they won't slide anywhere.



Here Orin is pushing himself backwards. I love the little car on his bum.



Orin is not so sure he wanted to be set down on the floor.



Just a bit tired in this picture.



Orin started on the rug in the living room.



Before I knew it he was on the wood floor by the downstairs...scary.



So we put up a gate...but since we have big trim the gate has a big space on the bottom and Orin has learned to slide his little body under it.



I am not so sure the gate really is helpful. But his head is too big to fit though.
He does love being sneaky.



Orin can get into anything and he does. He isn't even crawling yet. I don't know what I am going to do when he starts crawling. I just can't resist that little grin of his though.

1 comment:

  1. Wow---he has developed a lot since we last saw him. He is a sneaky little guy! Into a lot of mischief kind of like someone else I know.

    ReplyDelete