Friday, April 27, 2012

5k


Last Saturday, Orin and I ran a 5k with my friend Sarah. I wasn't sure how it was going to go. I used to run cross country in high school so I knew I could do it. But I haven't ran a 5k since high school so I wasn't sure how fast or how my body would take it. Now that I have been out of high school for ten years (this year). Here are some pictures of us before the race. I don't have one of us after.



Orin and me 


I wasn't sure how Orin would do but he was great! He slept most of the way and was really happy because we were outside and that boy loves to  be outside. I walked/ran the race in 45.33 min it was more walk then run but that was ok. We had a great time and I was so proud of myself for actually getting it done. I do another one in May. We will see if I can cut some time off next month.

3 comments:

  1. WOO--HOOO!---GREAT JOB CINDY AND ORIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job! It's great to accomplish something like that even if you did walk a lot. I am glad Orin was good for you. All my kids loved the outdoors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Was it the thanksgiving point one? I'm warning you, races can become addictive, just so ya know :)

    ReplyDelete