Sunday, November 18, 2012

Orin's New Room

We decided to get Orin's room finished before the baby comes then we can get the baby's room done. My Parents gave a couple of old dressers from when I was younger and my old bed frame. Joel Sanded and refinished the big dresser and bed frame. They look amazing. Orin loves them. I made Orin a blanket and pillowcase for the twin bed.

Before Picture


After Picture. Joel did an amazing job.


This is Orin's bed (he doesn't sleep in it yet but he loves to play on it.)
 


The blanket before I had finished it. I finished it now and it fits the bed pretty good. It is supposed to be a Christmas present for Orin. He loves to play on it. He thinks it is to race on.



3 comments:

  1. Cindy, You and Joel are so ambitious in getting so many projects done and so little time. You are both amazing! Everything looks great. Little Orin will love his new room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! You guys are so crafty, love the quilt and the dresser.

    ReplyDelete