Thursday, May 9, 2013

Gavin's Blessing

We blessed Gavin on May 5.  Here is the picture of our little family. 


We had a lot of friends and family come visit and share this special experience with us. Here is a picture of Gavin and me. He is so cute with his little suit and he is such a happy baby. 

While everyone was at our house after church Gavin slept the whole time. This picture is after everyone had left. 


Here is another of the cute little guy. I wish I could have got a picture of Orin with his new tie. He looked so adorable! 

Thanks family and friends for coming and supporting us! It was great to see all of you. We enjoyed the cinco de mayo party! 

1 comment:

  1. He is adorable!! I am so glad that you had a good day. It's nice that he slept during all the festivities. I can't wait to see him.

    ReplyDelete