Thursday, December 10, 2009

Stockings


We looked all over for stockings that we liked....we didn't find anything. So Joel had this great idea that I could make us some. So I attempted it. The first one I made I actually sewed the top shut. The second one I made looked ok but was smaller then I had pictured it. I hate when I forget to count the seams when I am cutting the material. Then I had figured out how I wanted to make them.
Joel said he wanted a yeti-which I had no clue what that was.
So here is the yeti!



I love snowmen so I made mine a snowman. I just need to find something orange to make the carrot nose. Here is mine.




4 comments:

  1. Those are cute! Now Joel cant complain that he gets no candy because his stocking is to small :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! Way to go Cindy! I like personalizing our stockings. I was trying to come up with something different for Jarem's this year, and we settled for presents...didn't even think about the yeti! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It took me a while to make them...but they are worth it.

    ReplyDelete