Sunday, January 9, 2011

Baby Bump Progress

I have had people ask for some pictures of the baby bump...So here they are. This is when I was 10 weeks.



This is 15 weeks



This is 19 Weeks
In this picture David and I were seeing who was bigger. I had the black fridge to blend into.



In this picture we were making dinner and were wearing aprons since Joel spilled peanut oil all over his shirt. The red apron definitely shows my baby bump better.




This is 20 weeks-5 Months



Joel had me pose for 6 pictures to see which pose shows the baby the most. So here is another one.



Our doctors appointment is on Tuesday...and we find out what it is :) We are so excited!

2 comments:

  1. You are looking WAY cute! Keep the pictures coming, and I can't wait to find out what you are having tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. my. gosh. You are a cute little preggo girl. So excited to find out what you are having! Have you felt the little guy move around yet? It always starts to feel so real when you can feel the little kicks and punches. Of course the kicks straight to the bladder are a little less fun, but good practice in bladder control :)

    ReplyDelete