IT'S A BOY!!! We are very excited to have a little boy. We went to the doctor today and got a dvd of the ultrasound but we have a very stubborn baby and he would not show us his face. The doctor said the baby looks good. His back was toward us most of the time-good thing he has a good backbone and no spina bifida (spelled wrong probably). We saw the heart and it looks good. The doctor had certain parts he wanted to see on the baby to make sure all is well. He couldn't see the stomach or the face so next time we go we will have a little ultrasound to make sure those are doing well. Sorry no ultrasound pictures because we just have 2 that show the gender.
I am so excited to be able to start shopping for our baby! I made a quilt last year and it is blue and green...like I had a gut instinct.
I am so excited to be able to start shopping for our baby! I made a quilt last year and it is blue and green...like I had a gut instinct.
A boy!! Yay thats so exciting! Boy clothes are so cute!
ReplyDeleteYay! So fun! We should totally go shopping together!
ReplyDeleteWe are excited for you!
ReplyDeleteJoel wanted a baby boy so bad---and was just sure it was a boy. Happy for you both. You will be such good parents.
ReplyDelete