Tonight was another doctor's appointment. The doctor did another ultrasound because last time the baby was being stubborn and wouldn't turn around so we couldn't get a good look at his face but this time the baby was awake and moving around so...here is a picture of the little guy.

The doctor said he looks like a healthy baby. For those who can't see it the head is on the right side. Before the doctor took this picture, we saw the baby yawn...it was a big yawn. It was adorable! Everything is going good with the pregnancy. I am getting so big it is crazy to look down and see my belly sticking out. This is week 25 ... so just 15 more to go.
Yesterday it snowed so hard the power went out for about 2 hours at five pm. Which is when I am driving home from work and Joel makes dinner sometimes. Since the power was out we had hamburgers from the grill by kerosene lamp. It was fun. Then we played yahtzee till the power came back on. It was fun to be able to have a good time even without the power.

The doctor said he looks like a healthy baby. For those who can't see it the head is on the right side. Before the doctor took this picture, we saw the baby yawn...it was a big yawn. It was adorable! Everything is going good with the pregnancy. I am getting so big it is crazy to look down and see my belly sticking out. This is week 25 ... so just 15 more to go.
Yesterday it snowed so hard the power went out for about 2 hours at five pm. Which is when I am driving home from work and Joel makes dinner sometimes. Since the power was out we had hamburgers from the grill by kerosene lamp. It was fun. Then we played yahtzee till the power came back on. It was fun to be able to have a good time even without the power.
I love the baby profile. It is so clear, you can see his lips and nose and everything. Glad everything looks good!
ReplyDeleteI totally know how you feel about being big. Even though this is my third pregnancy, I still can't believe it is even humanly possible for me to get bigger.
You guys are so cute finding stuff to do while the power is out. I probably would have just sat on the couch complaining until the power came back on.