Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stars, Moons, and Teddy Bears

After searching the internet for different pattern ideas and emailing them to Joel to get approval...we decided on a crib set. Which this is the one I liked from the very beginning but I kept finding more and more so I kept emailing him the pictures. This is the one Joel liked.



I got a mattress for the crib today on my lunch and we made the baby's crib today. We haven't done anything else to the baby's room just in case we move...which hopefully we do soon! These are the colors of the baby's room.

As for an update on the house searching...we had two we liked but one was put under contract on Monday so we are now down to only one. The one we put an offer on is good but there is a lot of work to be done on it. We are still keeping our eyes open for more houses to look at - we decided that we would maybe even look in Draper to give us a bigger selection.

3 comments:

  1. Cute crib set! Hopefully you move before the nesting sets in. You might be super antsy to decorate the babies room.

    My nesting usually just involves cleaning. The last couple of weeks before both the girls came, I spent all my free time cleaning. I hope I don't have a strong desire to decorate the babies room this time because, I don't really have a room to decorate. I think this little guy is going to be stuck in our room for awhile. Lexi won't be ready to move out of the crib for quite some time.

    So has there been much interest in your house? Any offers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute crib set. I love the blue and brown for a boy. Good luck on your house-hunting adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh--cute!!! You both have such good taste, and if you are in the same house---the woodwork and doors will match perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete