Friday, April 29, 2011

36 weeks

So this week we are 36 weeks far along...just 4 weeks left or less. We went to the doctor last night and everything is looking good. The baby is getting bigger ...thus so is the belly. The doctor did an exam and told us I am in labor now and dilated to a 1 1/2 but he said it could take a week or even a month to progress. I don't know if that is normal to be starting at 36 weeks but it is really exciting for us. I don't feel any pain yet so I am guessing it is going to be a while before this little guy is ready. He had mostly dropped and is positioned right ready for the big day. Just wanted to give an update and I will get a picture up later after Joel gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment