These past weeks Orin had a couple of firsts go on....
First Fever. It was sad he was so sick and just sad. We spent the whole weekend home and he just wanted to be held. So that is exactly what we did untill his fever went away. Here is a picture of him after his fever was gone. He is definitely much better now.

First Tooth. Orin got his first tooth. Well kind of...it is up but not fully. I think this is why he had his first fever. He has had kind of a difficult time with this darn tooth. It has taken forever! Here is the picture he gave me when I asked to see his tooth.
First Forward Crawling. Orin has been crawling backwards for over a month now. On Wednesday, 8 he crawled forward for me :) and he has gotten so much better at it. At first it was very slow but now he can go anywhere he wants and he does!
Here he is crawling around.
First Valentine's Day. Orin had a good first Valentine's day. I did his hair (usually it just lays flat) and he wore his shirt that says "Sorry girls, I only date models" to daycare. The ladies at daycare told us how much they love him. They gave him 2 rubber duckys for valentine's day. (1 pink and 1 red with kisses all over them.) Orin loves rubber duckys because he thinks he gets a bath when he sees them. We all went to dinner and of course one of the rubber duckys came with.
I didn't get a picture of before but here is one of him in his bath with the red rubber ducky.
Oh my gosh! Way cute! I know it's so sad when they are getting those little teeth in. Colton just had two more come through this last week too.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is crawling! Colton is no where close to crawling :)