Saturday, June 2, 2012

Swimming Pool


For Orin's birthday, Aunt Sarah got him a swimming pool and a beach ball. This Friday it was really warm and Orin and I decided it was time to put up the pool. So I bought him some swimming shorts a while back and thought I got him 18 months, but I actually got him 24 months. They are falling off him and I had to put a safety pin in to keep them up.
 

We had a fun  time in the pool. It was very bright so in all the pictures Orin looks like below with his eyes closed or squinting. 


This is the new beach ball that is a huge hit! Orin loved to put his mouth on it and give it kisses/yell. 
 

He also loves to splash.
 

Closed eyes on our cute boy. He also has been having his mouth closed a lot lately, like below. I think it is from the white spot on his tongue from his allergic reaction - which is almost gone or it is from his 2 top teeth coming in.
 

And another closed eyes.
 

There we go they are now in the shade. We played out in the pool for about an hour. Orin was mad when I decided that we were going inside. 
 

1 comment:

  1. We've taken Colton swimming a couple times, but it takes him awhile to get comfortable. For some reason he gets really nervous. A little pool for the back yard is a good idea...much easier than going to a pool.

    ReplyDelete