Saturday, November 10, 2012

Halloween (sorry so late)

Joel and Orin (see the clipboard Joel is holding - he made it our of carbon fiber. He is amazing!!)

We had a great Halloween this year! It was so much fun to dress up and go do things with our cute little boy. Joel comes up with our costumes every year. He is really creative and since he is always driving and seeing all the construction on the freeway. We were a construction family. Joel was the boss, I was the sign holder, Orin was the construction barrel and little baby Gavin was the bump :)
 

We went to the Halloween bash at Smiths the Saturday before Halloween. In the picture above Orin is running through the straw maze. He loved it! We went through it like 3 times.  You can see his costume pretty good in this picture. I made it the day before. I think it turned out pretty good. I wasn't so sure about it at first but I soon figured it out. I made it out of an orange pillowcase and some shiny material I had laying around.
 

Orin and me and of course baby bump :)
 
Orin with his cousins. We went trick-or-treating with them. It was pretty fun. Orin loved running from house to house and loved when they would put the candy in his bag. We went to this one house that were making donuts on their front porch. They own a bakery in Orem and they were delicious!! 


Joel and Orin when we went trick-or-treating down main street in Lehi, It was such a nice day and we both took it off so we could have a great experience for Orin's first time trick-or-treating. Orin did mostly walking down main street so one of us pushed the empty stroller.
 

Orin when the day was over. He loved his candy. Next to him is the candy dish that he kept taking candy out of and putting in his bucket. 

  

Joel being very boss like. LOL He looks so official. 
 

Orin and my attempt at making the haunted house that my parents gave us...I failed. so we just dipped the chocolate cookie into milk and ate it. Orin just played with the candy but didn't eat it.  We had a great Halloween this year! 

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love your costumes, so creative. Colton was in heaven once he figured out the whole trick or treating.

    ReplyDelete