I haven't posted very much with this pregnancy. This week I am 30 weeks. It has flown by. Which is nice and I am really excited to be done. This pregnancy is completely different from my first. At first I was really sick at times but not as tired. With Orin I was always tired. I can workout this time and it has been nice. I can eat everything except chicken makes me really sick. Which doesn't help when I am sick and want chicken noodle soup. That is why I was so sick at the beginning. I think this baby is sitting more in my back because my back aches always and I am not as big as I was with Orin. Which has been nice since Orin loves to be held still and rocked.
Orin is really good about touching my belly and saying baby. Except he always wants to see the bare belly. Lol.
I went to the doctor this weekend and everything is going well. My glucose was at 80 and doctor said they dont worry about it unless it is at 140. So that is good. i always get worried about being checked for diabetes since it runs in my family. They had to take my blood to check on my liver. Which I have to call tomorrow to make sure everything is ok. I think it is nothing but have to wait and see.
Here is the picture from this weekend. 29 1/2 weeks. I am so excited for February :)

Oh my goodness, your belly is tiny! Glad your feeling good:)
ReplyDelete