When we had Orin we didn't have the money for a changing table so my craft table became his changing table. Now with the new baby still no money to buy a changing table but I wanted a table in each boys room so if one was asleep I wouldn't have to change them on the ground or bed cuz I learned with Orin when you change him on the bed is the one time he happens to have an accident.
So I decided that we were going to improvise and I was not losing my craft table again. We had this foosball table that we never used and it was left in our house by the previous owners. So we turned it into the changing table. Here are the pictures. Under the curtain on the bottom will be a shelf Joel is going to make. When he has time.
This weekend I was thinking wow in a month and a half I am going to have a baby. I have to get this project started. I started it this weekend and finished the cover today. I still have lots to do to prepare for this baby. I just hope I get it all done in time.
 |
| Before |
 |
| Orin Helping |
 |
| Final picture |
 |
| Front view |
super impressed, lady. so cool!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea. Creative mom and dad. That is really cute.
ReplyDeleteWow! I'm seriously amazed! That is such an awesome idea, and I can't believe you sewed all that.
ReplyDelete