So an update on the boys
Gavin. Loves the mobile and stays awake a lot during the day. He loves to be held during the day and sleeps well at night in his cradle. Still eats every 3 hours. He doesn't mind sharing with Orin most the time. Bath time is a hit and miss he likes it one day and the next time it's torture. He hates the carseat. He is growing- his newborn clothes are starting to get small and now wears the 0-3 months.
Orin. Loves his cars and trucks and trains. My brother gave us their boys train set. It is awesome!! It's Thomas and has a table and lots of trains to play with. He loves to go for walks and we got a new jogging stroller so he can join me for our 5k races. He loves it! He loves Gavin and calls him baby or brother. He likes to play with Gavin's toys. He is getting some molars I can feel in the back of his mouth. He is always biting me. :( he is growing so much his 2t shirts are getting short and pants are just right for now. He loves to color, run, build blocks, books, help clean house and run errands with dad.
An update about Joel- He is amazing! He fixed our water pressure. Joel and his friend Jake took out the pipe connecting our water softener to the main valve and fixed it. Now we have some sweet water pressure. So when someone flushes while I am in the shower I can't even tell.
We love our cute boys!
![]() |
| Gavin got a new toy an activity blanket but I think Orin likes it more than him. |
![]() |
| Orin helping Grandma Ricks vacuum the living room. |
![]() |
| Orin our 22 month old. |
![]() |
| Gavin our 1 month old |
![]() |
| Boys in their St Patrick's Day shirts from Uncle David. ( Orin's shirt says his name on it) |
![]() |
| Orin playing with his sweet train set. |






Yay! Cute boys! That sounds awesome, Gavin sleeping at night so well! I love their little st Patrick's day t-shirts:) I can't wait to see little Gavin sometime, you guys make cute baby's.
ReplyDeleteYay! Cute boys! That sounds awesome, Gavin sleeping at night so well! I love their little st Patrick's day t-shirts:) I can't wait to see little Gavin sometime, you guys make cute baby's.
ReplyDelete