Friday, January 14, 2011

Moving

Today I felt the baby move:) Everytime I go to the doctor he asks felt the baby move? and I sadly say no...but today when I was watching a movie I felt a strange feeling in my belly...then a little bit later same thing but it had moved a tiny bit to the right. I am positive it is the baby. I was so excited! Just wanted to share.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I love feeling the baby move. It's such a special thing that us mothers get to enjoy.

    Okay, I'm giving you my email, so we communicate a little easier and set a date to go shopping! leisamonahan@gmail.com. I'm free pretty much whenever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a special moment---to feel life.
    One of the very sweet times of having a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read the title of your blog I thought that you were moving. I'm glad you guys are not moving...it would be a hard time to sell your house with the economy. :)I always loved feeling the baby move. That was one thing I actually missed about being pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually we are moving lol. Well once we sell the house and buy a new one anyways

    ReplyDelete