Last Week Joel was watching a movie and Orin pulled himself up on the couch next to him. He has started pulling himself up to stand a lot and he lets go of the couch just stands there.
This is right after church.

My favorite big smile!
This is right after church.
My favorite big smile!
He is pretty proud that he pulled himself up just standing there. I was lucky the camera was sitting next to him. He is crawling backwards but not forwards and standing lots. Daycare said he pulls himself up to stand every chance he gets.
Orin is a lot of fun and so happy. We are so grateful for such a great baby!
Oh my gosh! I can't believe he is standing already!!! He's going to being running circles around Colton before Colton even learns to crawl :)
ReplyDeleteOh------can't wait to see him in a couple of weeks. He is soooooo adorable.
ReplyDeleteI don't believe that he is standing already!! He is too young for that. What a cute boy! I look forward to seeing him when we come in March!
ReplyDelete