Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Park


On Sunday, Orin's Birthday, we went to the park with my parents and Jodi and boys and Becky and her kids. It is the new park in Saratoga Springs that is just like 20 min from our house. This park is pretty fun. It has toys for big kids and little kids. We all had a good time. Above is a video of Orin swinging. He loved it. He just giggled as I would push him. It was so cute!

Here is a picture on this little car that is on like springs and it would bounce. Orin loved this little car.


In this picture you can see the shirt I made Orin for his birthday that says "I am 1"
 

Just loving those swings.
 

These swings make me wish I had one at my house...maybe we could hang it from our deck.
 

Orin and me on the teeter-totter (not sure how to spell it).
 

Joel on top of the big cubes...king of the cubes hahaha


The Nephews (Peyton, Kaleb, Aidan) and Joel 


Orin loving those swings again but with Daddy pushing. 
 

Me on the top of the pyramid. I was totally scared! I don't do well at heights but my nephews wanted me to climb up with them. I just couldn't let them down. 
 

Me on the cubes. This park is a lot of fun. These cubes were fun but hot since I had to take my sandals off to climb them. Luckily Joel caught me when I got down so I didn't have to land in the wood chips.
 

We had a great time at the park...it is definitely a park we will go back to.  Thanks Jodi and boys for taking us there...we will have to go again together.

1 comment: