We went to Idaho a couple weeks ago but I haven't had a chance to post the pictures til now. We went to the burley fair. We had a great time seeing our family and friends while there. Here are some pictures we took. I wish we had more.
Joel and Orin playing legos at Grandma and Grandpa Ricks. They were having a great time. Orin loves to play legos. This is something we do a lot of. He loves to dump the bag of legos and likes to throw them in the bag.
We were locked out. So we just hung around outside and Orin chased the kitty. We also caught a sheep that was running loose and put it back in the cage. I didn't get a picture of this because we were kind of busy trying to catch it. Orin and I were very helpful we scared the sheep right towards Joel.
 |
| Orin swinging in the tire swing. He loved it! He was a little scared when I first put him in it but once I started to push him it was ok. |
|
 |
| Grandma and Grandpa Jubeck took us to lunch at Taco Bandido (my favorite place in Burley). Orin loved the fry sauce. |
 |
| Orin rode around on Grandpa's shoulders and he thought it was so cool. |
 |
| Orin petting the cow at the fair. |
 |
| He was a little scared to pet the cow near the face. |
|
 |
| Orin on the drive home. Grandma and Grandpa Jubeck gave him this teddy bear and he takes it everywhere. It is the bear that he sleeps with every night. He has been giving kisses a lot lately and he gives his teddy bear kisses and then I have to give the teddy bear a kiss. He is such a fun kid. |
Looks like a fun trip! What a cute boy!
ReplyDelete