Sunday, September 9, 2012

My birthday

Yesterday I turned 29. Wow is all I have to say about that. We had a great day! This year I wanted clothes so Joel gAve me an amount and we all went shopping for them. It was lots of fun to go shopping with my 2 favorite guys. I also got 4 books and curling irons since mine broke. I was definitely spoiled. Also we got my favorite breakfast French toast from kneaders. We brought it home and ate it. Joel put a candle in it and sang happy birthday to me Orin loved it and he got a few try's to blow it out himself. He has gotten pretty good at it since Joel birthday. Here are some pictures of it. So for dinner we went to Texas roadhouse and it was delicious! When we got home dad and Orin fixed the sprinkler. Orin loves to help dad outside. Then we came inside and had some cake and watched a show that i wanted to watch. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! It was a great day!

Sorry the pictures are all mixed up and I didn't fix them since I added them on on my phone. 
The big sign they put up in my office at work.
French Toast Breakfast with my candle :) It was delicious with strawberries and cream and a caramel syrup.
Joel fixing the sprinkler
Orin blowing out the candles for breakfast.
Joel and Orin when the sprinkler was working and Orin was running through it.
Orin helping me blow out the candles for the cake.
Orin loves chocolate cake.
Joel and me ( Joel is looking at Orin)
Orin after we blew out the candles. He was like where did it go?
Orin playing in those sprinklers.
Orin blowing out the candle.
I love this guy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh happy birthday! Glad it was a good one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great birthday! That french toast makes me so hungry! It looks delicious! Orin is so cute trying to blow out the candles.

    ReplyDelete