My parents horse Princess had a baby a couple weeks ago. I have wanted to go home to see it ever since it was born but I had to wait till the Burley fair...which was this weekend.
Here is a picture of the colt.
Here is a picture of the colt.
He is very energetic. My parents haven't quite decided his name but I think it will be Prince Charming since his mom's name is Princess. He is so beautiful!!
Here is a picture of my niece Tasia and I feeding the Star and Princess carrots. They LOVE carrots! So I brought a bag full for a snack for our drive and we only ate half of it and the horses ate the rest :)
Here he is again running around Star and Princess while they ate. He was running from me. I was brushing Star while she ate and Prince Charming was starring me down...it was cute.
The Saturday morning I woke up early and Joel wanted to sleep in so I got up and helped my Dad with the morning feeding. It was fun...It definitely made me miss the farm. It has been a while since we have been to Idaho and even longer since we have went out and helped with the animals. Joel really isn't a fan of it-especially of the horses. I will always be the farm girl that loves to work out with the animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment