Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th Surprise

When Mike and Mj came and visited they went to Ashley's Furniture store and got a great deal on couches. I told Joel we needed some nice couches in our living room. So we decided to go see what Ashley's had to offer. They showed us all their couches on sale and I loved these ones instantly. They looked nice and were really comfortable. They are actually the same ones Mike and Mj bought.

Here is a picture of the sofa.



So they were delivering our couches on Friday the 13th. As I was waiting for them to be delivered...there was a a knock on the door and I was excited thinking it was the couch guys. I open the door and there is a big flat box on the porch. It was this beautiful picture of the Oquirrh Mountain Temple!!! Mom and Dad Ricks gave us this picture for Joel's graduation and our sealing. Thanks Mom and Dad Ricks!! We love it!
Here is a close up of the picture.



Here is the combination of the sofa and love seat.



1 comment: