Friday, March 4, 2011

28 Weeks

This week we are 28 weeks along. Just 12 weeks left - everyone tells me that it will go fast...honestly I hope so! I can't wait to hold our little baby:)

Here is the picture of 26 weeks



These next two are 28 weeks.





When taking these pictures I never know what to do with my hands.

The baby moves all the time I love it! It makes me giggle sometimes Joel said I sound like the pillsbury dough boy when I do. I think my one favorite thing is when the baby is moving and I stand so my belly is against Joel's back and he can feel the baby moving its like he is kicking Joel. Also when Oreo (our kitty) is laying on my tummy and baby starts moving Oreo starts giving me dirty looks like just stay still if it keeps happening he gets annoyed at me and runs off.

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about your hands! There is never really a good spot! You really blossomed in two weeks! Lookin good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, of course! How are you feeling? Have you felt the baby have the hiccups yet? All of my kids have had the hiccups a lot while in my tummy. It's kind of annoying after awhile, it's like a little metronome in my tummy keeping a regular beat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Yes he has had the hiccups once while I was trying to sleep it kept me awake. But thats ok.

    ReplyDelete