As Joel and I talk about the baby and what he will look like we wonder who will he look more like or will it be just a mix. Joel says for sure he will look like him and I really hope so because he was a cute baby. So I decided to get some pictures of the two of us when we were babies and look at them. So here they are...hope you enjoy them! I know I do. :)
Here are we are as babies.
Here we are a little older...look how blonde Joel's hair is and how much red mine has.
I wonder what our babies color will be or it could be brown because both of us have brunettes in our family.
Here we are a little older...I think not really sure. I have been thinking I would love our baby to look and be like us in many ways but there is one way I don't want him to be like us...birth weight. We both were bigger babies. I weighed 8 lbs and 10 oz and Joel weighed 9 lbs something I know he was bigger then me maybe almost 10 lbs. If anyone knows for sure please let me know.


Here we are even older. I love this picture of Joel playing games because he still gets that same look when he is playing games.


Well no matter what he looks like we will love him! Just very excited to meet him....counting down as a matter of fact.




Hi---cute pictures! Whatever the baby looks like, he will be adorable with you two as his parents. :) Joel weighed 9 lbs 12 oz and 22 inches long. Hope your baby doesn't weigh in at that weight. Good luck on your house hunting.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I knew Joel weighed almost ten just wasn't sure the exact number. I hope he doesn't weigh that much either.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute idea to compare baby pictures.
ReplyDeleteHe'll be a super cutie!
Fun pictures! Thanks for sharing. I recognize that look in the last one too. :) I haven't seen these pictures in ages. I love the one with the fence around Joel too. Like Mom said, he will be adorable with you two as his parents.
ReplyDeleteso cute!
ReplyDelete