Friday, March 11, 2011

House Shopping

We have been looking at tons of houses and found some good ones and found some not so good ones. We had offers on three but all fell through...something about not wanting to wait till we sell our house so they won't accept our offer. It is Lame!! So on Wednesday we went and looked at 4 more houses and we liked 2. Its nice that we get along great with our Realtor Rich so it is pretty laid back and we say what we truly think about the house in front of him. He also tells us what he thinks about the house - by now he has an idea of what we are looking for.

So we were looking at the kitchen of this one house that was sweet! I loved it! Joel gets this idea and asks me if I can reach the cupboard above the fridge. I am pretty tall so not even thinking I said yes probably so I reach up to touch the cupboard and my baby belly hits the fridge no way could I touch the cupboard. Then Joel opens the fridge and says how about now...Yes my belly sticks in the fridge and I can touch the cupboard. Joel and Rich were laughing so hard! It was pretty funny.

So we are in the process of putting offers on 2 houses that we both like. Hopefully soon someone buys our house. I would like to be moved and settled in when we bring home the new baby. So we have about 11 weeks left to get it sold and moved. Wish us luck because we need it!

1 comment:

  1. I don't really enjoy house shopping. Its good that you have a relaxed relationship with your realtor. When we were looking, it seemed like we looked at a million houses all over the valley. After a while I started to feel bad for our realtor, like we were wasting her time because we couldn't find a house we liked. Plus, me and Cameron had a hard time agreeing on a house we both liked.

    My belly is defintely getting in the way. I can barely tie my shoes anymore, hopefully it starts to really warm up so I can just slip on some flip flops. Lexi loves to sit on my lap, but she is starting to get frustrated because I don't have much of a lap left for her to sit on. She keeps pushing on my tummy, like she can push it out of the way to make more room for her.

    I'm anxiously counting down the weeks. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel.

    ReplyDelete